Conservation and Environmental Issues (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Conservation and the belief that "ultimate" reward lies elsewhere?

How are we supposed to instill a sense of care and love for Earth, when most people that live on it believe their "ultimate" reward lies el…

Started by Codie L Miller

9 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Codie L Miller

What are you're thoughts on recreational hunting?

Here's the thing. In my state of Pennsylvania, every year, schools are closed on the first day of deer season. I cant drive down the road w…

Started by Jon Heim

185 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Melissa Mays

Global warming pros and cons.

Most of florida is not more than 20 feet above sea level. If the ocean temperatures increase slightly they will produce more algae which ma…

Started by Daniel

11 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Unseen

We Need Atomic Energy

One thing is certain: we need to wean ourselves of fossil fuels. Why? Many reasons. Among the leading ones, 1) fossil fuels are a limited r…

Started by Unseen

2 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Unseen

Is Climate Change really a myth?

A Cool Look At Global Warming by Philip R. Wood. http://hernadi-key.blogspot.com/2009/09/cool-look-at-global-warming-by-philip-r.html I'm…

Started by LiberalGlory

7 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Adam

Why do they always kill the animal ?

What am I talking about? How come when humans wander in nature and enter the habitat's of wild animals (http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europ

Started by Sassan K.

68 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Jimmy Boy

fellowship

I was in a bad car accident and it put me back ten years. I lost everything but my life. People from a church helped me out with hospital a…

Started by Bill

2 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Doug Reardon

Hauling Coal

I work for the rail road in Wyoming.  We haul coal every day to go to coal fired power plants. So I guess my question is: Am I part of the…

Started by Chuck B.

2 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by A Former Member

The Environment

Im very confused when it comes to people speaking about the environment. I hear some groups say we need to cut emissions and protect the en…

Started by Corey K

13 May 31, 2011
Reply by Kirsten

Religious Right on Dangers of Environmentalism

Wow! Just wow.  

Started by Allen Sneed

7 May 31, 2011
Reply by Jason Ward

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service