Church & State (227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The only good things to come from religion is a public holiday or two

Does anyone have any thoughts on what holidays we can use to replace religious holidays? Or as I call them “Holidays which are part of my a…

Started by Jin-oh Choi

8 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Pam

Orange County Board of Supervisors Blurs the Wall of Separation

The Crazy Rev. Wiley Drake went before the Orange County Board of Supervisors recently and demanded that the "baby-killing organization" Pl…

Started by Johnny

9 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Johnny

Mormons Under Fire Regarding Prop 8 Again

The Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) received a new complaint regarding the Mormon Church's involvement in Proposition 8 last wee…

Started by Johnny

1 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Pam

Matthew LaClair: Just a Kid, Already a Hero for Separation

Stumbled an article from awhile back. I found this very inspirational, so even though its old thought I'd post it. In fall of 2006 Matthew…

Started by Johnny

0 Mar 22, 2009

Anti-Blasphemy Resolution

Saw this on a blog today. It says the UN is trying to block speech that offends religion, specifically islam. This is the kind of crap of t…

Started by Josh

4 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Johnny

Crosses Now Secular?

Judges weigh whether Utah crosses are secular DENVER (AP) — A federal appeals court is weighing Utah's use of crosses on roadside memorial…

Started by Pam

1 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by MightyMateo

Revoke the Tax Exempt Status of the Mormon Church

That is the hope of a group who started the website MormonsStoleOurRights.com. I found out about this site via an invitation to the Faceboo…

Started by Johnny

1 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Morgan Matthew

So this is science

I saw a disturbing video the other day about children being taken to a museum of natural science. "What?", you may ask. "How can taking chi…

Started by Morgan Matthew

5 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Johnny

Is it really possible that there are people in power that still believe it's "OK" to mix religion with their politics?

Associated Press: updated 8:30 a.m. PT, Wed., Dec. 3, 2008 FRANKFORT, Kentucky - A group of atheists filed a lawsuit Tuesday seeking to re…

Started by davesnothome

2 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by doone

Is a laicism goverment really effective?

Personally it's the best way of government!! Share opinions, c'mon!!

Started by Mauricio González

4 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by Kate

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service