Church & State (226)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cincinnati's Archbishop "defends" Pope - and of course... my idiotic conservative town fails to raise hell over it!

Okay, now I'm mad. I'm beginning to hate the conservatives of my city of Cincinnati, OH more and more each day!! I saw an article entitled…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

2 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

The Christian Nation Myth - by Farrell Till

The Christian Nation Myth Farrell Till Whenever the Supreme Court makes a decision that in any way restricts the intrusion of religion into…

Started by Mr Good Without God

5 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Bruce Williams

Obama Opens up New Rights for GLBTQ!!

This is something that would have never happened under a republican president.   http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/16/us/politics/16webhosp.ht

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

9 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Legality of Denying Religion?

I was just involved in a lengthy Facebook debate involving the presence of religion in the science classroom.  As I understood it, my debat…

Started by Shine

16 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Bruce Williams

Does Religon Brainwash Childern

I saw this video and it made me question if children should be getting a rounded view about what they are brought up to believe. Now I know…

Started by Jeremy Jansen

11 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Jānis Ķimsis

Newsweek: The End Of Christian America

The End of Christian America at Newsweek.com by Jon Meacham "The percentage of self-identified Christians has fallen 10 points in the past…

Started by Kevin Leroux

5 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by mike maloney

Texas Theocracy - Gov. Rick Perry S\/CKS this week

Three pieces of bad news for supporters of quality education and opponents of the looming Christian Theocracy inTexas: +++++++++++++++++++…

Started by Kirk Holden

9 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Shine

Do YOU Trust in God?

Okay. I'll be honest. This is pretty much one of my favorite arguments to have with people. But it always seems to be with those who label…

Started by Carolanne

12 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by A. Okafor

Time to Revisit 1983 ruling allowing Senate Chaplain?!

For those of you who live in the NPR/MPR frequency - you maybe already caught this:Senate Chaplain: Religious Leader For Secular Flock .  B…

Started by Christine Vyrnon

4 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Gaytor

Share the religion in Afghanistan?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVGmbzDLq5c&feature=PlayList&p=492DBFB9CE95F3DD&index=42OK--I'm horrified!  (I searched but coul…

Started by zoolady

8 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by No name

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service