Biology and Medicine (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ID vs. Abiogenesis

hello!  =D I am just curious as to what thinkatheist has to offer on the possibilities of intelligent design vs abiogenesis. Remember that …

Started by Jerod

79 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Kyle Rauschlin

Ban Cats To Save Birds? Say It Ain't So!

A recent study concluded that house cats aren't really satisfied with the kibble and/or canned cat food you give them. They also take a hug…

Started by Unseen

0 Jan 23, 2013

Lets talk about "chiropractors"

I made this discussion to /vent some... My plight is simply that chiropractors do more harm than good. One of my girlfriends says she swear…

Started by Sophie

20 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Blaine Leavitt

3 problems

I've been thinking about evolution, and it has occurred to me that there are 3 problems with it. 1.) evolution by definition is a reactiona…

Started by Eric James

75 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

Puzzled About Mirin Dajo

Puzzled About Mirin DajoNot long ago I watched this video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tdnsRod9ZkEven though the text is in German, th…

Started by maruli marulaki

0 Aug 8, 2012

Richard Dawkins & Evolution

Which of Richard Dawkins' evolution or biology books are best to start with?  I am self teaching myself the theory of evolution, so I under…

Started by Nerdy Keith

10 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Dale Headley

Teaching the difference between evolution and intelligent design to 10 year olds.

Im a Science teacher in a foreign country working in a christian school. Sounds great ay? Its not. Im surrounded by uneducated bible basher…

Started by Rich

32 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

The Future of Human Evolution

As we all know, evolution is an ongoing process, albeit a slow moving one.  But, because it is an ongoing process we can logically conclude…

Started by Tha Lord

7 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by mick herman

Evolution vs Adaptation

Scenario 1:Recent studies in various cities have discovered that songbirds are changing the way they chirp and sing in order for them to be…

Started by Desirai

8 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Jesse-Lee

Evolution is a religion?

I can honestly say I haven't heard this one before. I have heard its total BS, that it's the work of the devil, that it is wrong to varying…

Started by Bryan B

23 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Dustin

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 5 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service