Biology and Medicine (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Evolution vs Adaptation

Scenario 1:Recent studies in various cities have discovered that songbirds are changing the way they chirp and sing in order for them to be…

Started by Desirai

8 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Jesse-Lee

Evolution is a religion?

I can honestly say I haven't heard this one before. I have heard its total BS, that it's the work of the devil, that it is wrong to varying…

Started by Bryan B

23 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Dustin

ZOMBIES!!! Reality V.S. Foo

A little something for all hallows eve here… Are zombies possible? Can the dead walk? Not talking about video games, politics or movies tho…

Started by Richard C.

13 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Richard C.

Should dangerous drugs be legalized? What about marijuana..?

Greetings, Presenting a new scale of drug harm that rates the damage to users themselves and to wider society, the scientists rated alcohol…

Started by Robin

17 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Voiceless

Anthropology/Evolution Question

A few weeks ago, I was having a conversation with my sister. She is part of the "micro not macro" group of Christians. Basically, she belie…

Started by Scarlette Blues

33 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Chris Townsend

Now that we know life is a chemical reaction and not divine creation, does that some how make life less special?

Now that we know life is a chemical reaction and not divine creation, does that some how make life less special?  I think scientists have…

Started by Dennis Paul Renner

43 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by dr howard davis

Next step in human evolution - Homo Roboticus?

It seems to me that much of current medical research is attempting to find good spare parts for the human body. It has a tendency to someti…

Started by Arcus

5 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg R Thomas 7 minutes ago. 72 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service