Biology and Medicine (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just an unfair advantage? Or a dangerous move by UFC?

I am an avid follower of Holly Holm because I know her personally. I cannot WAIT for the day that UFC matches her up with current bantamwei…

Started by Belle Rose

42 Oct 1
Reply by Belle Rose

Psychiatry seeks a tailored approach instead of "one size fits all."

I am a PTSD patient and trauma survivor. I came across this new study showing the recent advances being made in the understanding of and th…

Started by Belle Rose

0 Sep 26

The Angelina Jolie Effect

A little over a year ago, Angelina Jolie had a double masectomy, in a proactive measure to greatly reduce her risk of developing breast can…

Started by Belle Rose

8 Sep 4
Reply by Unseen

I Keep Hearing That Women Doubt the Beauty of Their Vagina. Really?

I keep hearing that many women have a fear that their vagina is ugly.  This seems absurd to me, as the idea of an ugly vagina is complete n…

Started by Michael Sizer-Watt

104 Aug 18
Reply by Unseen

Magic beans in the land of Oz

John Oliver spanks Dr. Oz and the billion-dollar "nutritional supplement" industry for selling woo-woo.

Started by Gallup's Mirror

0 Jun 25

Sad day for sperm whales

Not a great day for my cetacean namesake, not in the Mediterranean anyway. They say a sperm whale that washed up in Spain died after swallo…

Started by Physeter

0 Jun 19

Apparently, one way to destroy your brain is to use the Internet

The following excerpt is from this article. ********** Gray matter atrophy: Multiple studies have shown atrophy (shrinkage or loss of tissu…

Started by Unseen

10 Jun 18
Reply by James Cox

Evolution question for you scientists out there...!

So when I use to be a christian and doing A level biology we studies evolution quite alot. Now i couldnt help but notice a few flaws. I ask…

Started by Toby Briggs

8 Jun 5
Reply by Toby Briggs

Christian family with ill FM, son is atheist physician

Curious what you all would think/do/say. Mom is dealing with leukemia at an advanced age. I'm a physician wo is (over)-trained in internal…

Started by Mike Cole

2 May 18
Reply by Morghan

Student-Made Facebook and Twitter pages (As part of a larger project)

As part of a larger multimedia project for my senior digital media class I have created a Facebook: Evolution is Legit https://www.facebook

Started by Anna Wright

0 Apr 17

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by Unseen 4 hours ago. 61 Replies

conspiracy theories

Started by Seth Richardson in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 6 hours ago. 20 Replies

Criticize the ideology, not the person?

Started by Erock68la in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 7 hours ago. 28 Replies

6 YEARS!

Started by Dan in Announcements. Last reply by Pope Beanie 12 hours ago. 6 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 12 hours ago. 12 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service