Atheist Parenting (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how would you have responded?

Yesterday while making breakfast for my 10 year old cousin, out of the blue, she asked "Do you believe in God?' I hesitated for a moment an…

Started by Ron Humphrey

26 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Raymond Barrett

Explaining Atheism to Kids

After extensive research on this topic, I've concluded that the Internet overfloweth with advice for atheist children with Christian parent…

Started by jmeesh

10 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

Surrogate mother refuses bribe to abort the baby

This situation is a hot mess. I am wondering what your thoughts are. See the following link first: HERE Highlights from the article: Surro…

Started by Belle Rose

28 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Kunik Goel

Naming Ceremonies

I broke the news yesterday to my parents that we are thinking of having a naming ceremony for my daughter. Much to their obvious disappoint…

Started by looch

0 Jun 17, 2013

Disbelief and lose your kids

This is the way it was in western countries a century ago. http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/magazine/losing-her-religion-and-her-children.pre

Started by Matt Giwer

1 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Doug Reardon

children being raised christan

So long story short I had to give my boys up for adoption. Their adoptive mother is a relatively sane christian. She and I over two years h…

Started by angela kozma

76 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Belle Rose

mind control

corruption of your thoughts destruction of your soul don't let them mold your mind they want to control mankind their only intention is to…

Started by kelvin c de lara

1 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Doug Reardon

A new school idea

TED talks 2013 award. here is the link to the talk. this could change not just how we teach but how we think of so called third world peopl…

Started by Mat Waldie

1 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Doug Reardon

Should I teach my daughter to be respectful of religious beliefs?

I am in the UK where RE is broadly Christian and my daughter's school is taught by a vicar and a Christian and stories about floods and riv…

Started by Helen Pluckrose

54 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Gary Longsine

Do you curse in front of your kids??

I dont know if this has been covered already.... I have a two year old. My husband and I curse openly in front of him. We never curse *at*…

Started by Shayla

15 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Sarah Jane Hall

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service