Atheist Parenting (50)

Featured Discussions

Raising our children as freethinkers

I will try to keep this brief (although I am known for being wordy) :)  My wife and I have a fantastic little boy who is just 4 years old…

Started by D. BrooksLatest Reply

My kid wants to get baptized...

I do not have kids. ...Yet. I take it for granted that in some capacity I probably will someday. I would obviously raise them without relig…

Started by StephyLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you reverse the brainwashing of a child??

So I want to pose a question to the crowd. More of just an interesting thought that has crossed my mind and I'm not sure where I stand on t…

Started by Belle Rose

33 4 hours ago
Reply by юри фидов

Do you think Children should be able to make their own decisions on Religion?

I am an Atheist mother, but I believe that my children should make their own final decision. I try not to influence them in any way. They k…

Started by Heather Linnerooth

19 Aug 18
Reply by A. T. Heist

Your kid's friends

So we just moved to a ritzy well off area that I can't afford, lol! But the schools are better here, so...anyway.... My son has made frien…

Started by Belle Rose

11 Aug 1
Reply by Belle Rose

It happened

The kind of moment I hoped would never happen. It happened. The moment that I will never forget where my son's life flashed before my eye…

Started by Belle Rose

78 Jul 25
Reply by Simon Paynton

Raising our children as freethinkers

I will try to keep this brief (although I am known for being wordy) :)  My wife and I have a fantastic little boy who is just 4 years old…

Started by D. Brooks

4 Jun 26
Reply by D. Brooks

On the fence....

<moderator note>The author of this thread is no longer a member on the site. The discussion is not closed, but keep in mind you will…

Started by Savannah

135 Jun 18
Reply by Dr. Bob

Babies grow up SO fast!

My baby is starting Kindergarten! :'( tear, sniffle, sniffle......... It's a big deal. So here's the story. I am sending him to a school…

Started by Belle Rose

3 Jun 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Dealing with an insistant psuedo religous co-parent

My son is two years old, up until about a month ago he was with his mom, I had him for about two weeks until I lost my place and now he is…

Started by Russ

11 Feb 24
Reply by Russ

My kid wants to get baptized...

I do not have kids. ...Yet. I take it for granted that in some capacity I probably will someday. I would obviously raise them without relig…

Started by Stephy

35 Feb 10
Reply by Anne Green

Christmas

I'm just curious, as an theist parent, do you celebrate Christmas? And, if so, what do you tell your kids about Christmas?   I've always to…

Started by Emily Russell

78 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Nerdy Keith

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 1 Comment

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 6 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service