Announcements (127)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Win a free signed copy of Michael Shermer's new book The Believing Brain!!

***UPDATE: The contest is LIVE now. Remember, to enter the contest you must be a member of Think Atheist, you must follow Think Atheist on…

Started by Think Atheist

36 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by James Martin

Win a free signed copy of J. Anderson Thomson's new book!

THE CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED. Thanks to all who entered! Follow Nelson on Twitter to get the winners announcement! UPDATED!!: So. you've join…

Started by Think Atheist

22 May 22, 2011
Reply by Discern

A more interactive Main Page

Your Main Page is the hub of Think Atheist — the page that gets the most traffic and the page most visitors see first. It's the best place…

Started by Morgan Matthew

0 May 10, 2011

More Like buttons.

Like buttons for more features (Photos, Videos, Blogs, Events, Discussions, Groups, Pages, Profiles)   We've also updated the algorithm for…

0 Apr 24, 2011

Forum drop down tabs

Just a heads up I changed the forum drop down tabs to make navigating around the forums a bit easier. I hope you enjoy the small change.  …

0 Apr 10, 2011

Think Atheist Spring Cleaning

Spring is in the air (although winter is hanging on for dear life) and you may have noticed that we’ve been doing a little spring-cleaning.…

0 Mar 29, 2011

Scheduled for Q2

Hi everyone! Just wanted to give you all a heads up on what we are planning to roll out in Q2.   Activity Feed  View rich media (Photos, V…

0 Mar 17, 2011

A clean, consistent text editor

Aside from a consistency and a clean design, the new text editor sports a slew of new features:   Out of space when writing something?…

8 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by T A A

Coming in Beta: Daily Email Digests

This new feature will allow you to receive emails from Think Atheist in a once-a-day digest, instead of all email notifications being sent…

5 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Loop Johnny

The Think Atheist Splash Page {beta}

Hi guys! I have been building a Think Atheist Splash Page for a while now and I wanted to showcase what I have done so far. I would like yo…

21 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by kelltrill

RSS

Forum

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Unseen 59 minutes ago. 30 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Noel 1 hour ago. 9 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 7 hours ago. 64 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 14 hours ago. 12 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service