Announcements (126)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a facebook manager.

Hi guys! TA is looking for a facebook manager. In short, your roles would be to post stuff from TA and or around the net of topics that you…

Started by Morgan Matthew

0 Sep 12, 2013

What Is TPP? Biggest Global Threat to the Internet Since ACTA

Below is our infographic highlighting the most problematic aspects of TPP. Please spread the word about how this agreement will impact you…

32 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

When is a Christian a Christian?

So I've ran into an interesting problem. My sister who was raised largely in a secular manner is identifying as Christian. Not that she goe…

Started by Gaytor

30 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Dale Headley

Atheist Card PSD! You're more then welcome to edit it any way you see fit!

Let me know if you have any trouble. Here is my full one (The PSD is located down below) (The PSD is located down below)

25 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Gary Longsine

Getting taken to the top of the page when you click on something, along with missing tool bars.

Hi everyone, just wanted to add this post for any one having issues with getting taken to the top of the page when you click on something,…

4 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

New Release: 9 May for Think Atheist Mobile Beta

A few minutes ago we updated the mobile alpha with these features: The ability for signed in members to add blog posts. The ability for si…

0 May 9, 2012

What is in the pipeline for TA

Mobile Update: Not everyone is aware that there is a mobile version of Think Atheist. (It's located at thinkatheist.com/m.) *Currently in B…

1 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Scott Howard

Detail Pages for Status Updates are now live on Think Atheist!

Since our initial revamp of the Activity Feed, we've been steadily improving it and adding more based on member requests. One of the bigges…

0 Apr 13, 2012

Alpha Build of our new mobile version.

Hi guys :] Just thought I would showcase to you a new mobile version alpha build we are working on for your enjoyment. While the new build…

0 Mar 25, 2012

TA & The TA Radio Show, both finalists for About.com honors for 2011! VOTE NOW!

Hey guys! The staff of Think Atheist and the The Think Atheist Radio Show would like to direct your attention to the About.com Reader's Ch…

Started by Think Atheist

0 Feb 22, 2012

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service