Announcements (127)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Think Atheist Foundation

Hi guys I am starting the process of making Think Atheist into a non profit organization and I would like you to be a part of the process.…

Started by Morgan Matthew

9 May 7, 2009
Reply by Alan

Think Atheist at MySpace.com

Hey guys, just letting you all know that we now have an official myspace page for the site. Morgan and I decided to make one to reach more…

Started by Laura

7 May 1, 2009
Reply by Kevin McShane

Think Atheist Biz Cards PDF/DOC for you to print

Hey all! Kira suggested that we have some sort of business cards to hand to family and or friends or just about anyone. It is best to hav…

17 May 1, 2009
Reply by Kevin McShane

Suicide hot lines

We care deeply for the safety and well-being of everyone, but unfortunately we're not trained or equipped to respond to crises of this natu…

0 Apr 28, 2009

Thank You for Your Support ASPCA to thinkatheist

Dear Morgan Matthew, Your generous support is critical to our ongoing efforts on behalf of companion animals. Your commitment allows us to…

2 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Morgan Matthew

Fred Krupp, Environmental Defense Fund to thinkatheist

Dear Morgan, I want to thank you for your support of Environmental Defense Fund. We couldn't do our work without you and we are very grate…

0 Apr 17, 2009

GREAT NEW FEATURE ON THINK ATHEIST

Oooohhh, I got that warm and fuzzy feeling today when I donated to two of my favorite causes in one click! Check out the new donations page…

Started by Chelsea

0 Apr 15, 2009

Help Earth! Donate

Hi guys! Please check out the new way to help the Planet and Think Atheist! http://www.thinkatheist.com/page/help-earth-donate-today Feel…

0 Apr 15, 2009

New Release Coming Soon!

In our next release, currently slated for the week of April 20th, we’re rolling out a number of new things for Think Atheist. Here are the…

4 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Chelsea

Think Atheist Letter

This is not the final draft. (Thumper just did some edits so we are working those in there still) Please check it out and submit what you t…

9 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Morgan Matthew

RSS

Forum

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 6 hours ago. 3 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 17 hours ago. 15 Replies

"I'm Christian and I vote."

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by James Cox 17 hours ago. 40 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service