Advice (342)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trying to understand death

I posted a while ago about my Father being terminally ill.  He passed away a few weeks before his 71st birthday. For the past month, I have…

Started by Sharon P

5 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Bruce Wang

My heart is breaking

I found out tonight that the two children of one of my best friends are currently being abused by their caregiver. The mother (my friend) i…

Started by Belle Rose

18 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Belle Rose

Polite vs Honest

I have for purely practical reason hesitated to post a discussion since I am still uncertain.  However, I have recently realized that I hav…

Started by Rarefaction

13 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Ed

Should I Lie to Children?

I'm a 6th grade Social Studies teacher.  The topic of religion as a part of culture comes up all the time.  Today during a discussion of Gr…

Started by Melchior Vulpius

197 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Lana Smith

It Still Hurts

My Mother:Where's Obama? Me: Did he start the wars? Ryan: Sometimes wars are necessary. We may want to look into raising our…

Started by Barry Adamson

1 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Barry Adamson

Non-Faith Overeaters Anonymous

Hey All- I am looking for a Chicago area non-Faith version of Overeaters Anonymous.  Any ideas.  Even a national group would be helpful sin…

Started by Christopher Turley

0 Nov 19, 2013

Children of rape

I have a question for everyone: for the ladies...if you became pregnant as a result of rape, what do you think you would do? Keep the baby…

Started by Belle Rose

126 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

My atheist child and the use of "God Bless You" and "I'll pray for you"

Just a quick backstory. I am a Buddhist and my daughter is 14 years old and an atheist. Her dad was an atheist as well and was K.I.A. last…

Started by Natasha Marilyn

6 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Strass Strass

To be or not to be

....a regular reader at Think Atheist. To the chase. I am , generally, active on atheist internet sites. My hobby horse is public educatio…

Started by Dennis Goos

36 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Dennis Goos

Ex-Muslim seeking help.

I'm an Egyptian ex-Muslim Atheist and I'm am residing illegally in Denmark with my girlfriend (who is Danish) as I am scared to go back to…

Started by Egyptian Atheist

25 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 3 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service