Advice (382)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need some of your thoughts on this crazy dream

Let me start off by saying that I have not remembered a dream in over a year.   So the night before last I abruptly woke up at 4am heart po…

Started by Joli

12 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Isaac

needs for help ?

i recently left islam but i didn't find yet the peace inside me especialy the scarf thing coz both my parents and my socitey pushes me to w…

Started by kiki kiki

32 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Ali

Cold war with my religious family

Hey Folks,    Something happened to me and I would like to share it with you, in turn, I'd like your insights as a response....   My father…

Started by claudio fernando maciel

30 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by claudio fernando maciel

Got this letter from my Grandmother

This is an email i just received from my grandmother. she has always been sweet to me, but since i have admitted to myself that i don't bel…

Started by Jessica Renee

38 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Michael Sizer-Watt

What advice would you give to the person above you?

In order to make this work all you need to do is respond to the issue at hand, and then if possible leave your own question for people to h…

Started by Sophie

15 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Andrea

Out of the mouths of Babes.

At lunch today I overheard my 8 year old grand-daughter explain to her 7 year old brother that "Christ died on the cross for our sins."  Li…

Started by Cathleen Sessions

0 Dec 23, 2010

"I'm praying for you"

My gf's family, and a lot of her friends are Christians, and when ever something's happening, I hear this phrase a lot. Once I had shared s…

Started by Doug Espi

27 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by M

an encounter with a religious

as i have posted in my recent blog.i have a colleague that saw me reading post here. she then, made me her "mission". she told me read a ve…

Started by Jessica Arcega

23 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Jessica Arcega

Fasting for health not religion

I have been doing some reading on the internet about fasting because I'm beginning to change my way of life (on a health level). I was wond…

Started by Joli

15 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by M

Thoughts on my family and future. (This is also on my personal 'blog,'

I posted this HERE as well as my blog because, honestly, not only am I very new to Think Atheist, and where the best place to upload any in…

Started by Ethan F.

0 Nov 11, 2010

RSS

© 2020   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service