Advice (342)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Explaining Religion To Your Young Child

So, my 5 1/2 year old son was outside playing, while I was making dinner. Out of nowhere he runs inside and says, "Did you know Jesus came…

Started by Laura Johnson

50 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Voiceless

Marrying an atheist.

Hello Everyone,   This will be my first post on the site and I'm looking for some advice.   Me and my current girlfriend are having a baby…

Started by Jason Lamar Sorensen

32 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Terry Wittek

I Keep Getting Asked "Do You Still Love Jesus?" and Get Told I'm Bitter

I used to be a reverend. I recently named my former church and "discipleship" program a cult.   Over the past nine months, I've blogged abo…

Started by LovelyGirl

7 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Apple

How (or should) I deal with this?

I have been an outspoken atheist for a few years now, and I've recently found out that my dads' brother, Ken and family are atheist as well…

Started by Brian Kinsella

9 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Arcus

Dealing with family member

I didn't look through all the topics to see where this one might be. I'm new and would just like to post what my aunt wrote to me on facebo…

Started by Mapleface Saves

1 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Dave G

Coming "Out" to Christian Parents

I am a former reverend, "goody two-shoes" and all around ex-"lover of Jesus."    Yeah, I'm not too proud of my brainwashed days, but it's p…

Started by LovelyGirl

2 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by LovelyGirl

High School Atheist Club

So I want to start a club at my high school. Maybe called the Student Orginization of Freethinkers, Atheists, Agnostics, Humanists, and Sec…

Started by Ida Claire

8 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Voiceless

How hard do you push your atheism on Facebook?

In my everyday life, I wear my atheism on my sleeve. I don't throw it in anyone's face, but I will react if the topic of religion comes up…

Started by Christian McFadden

132 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by M

Suggestions for journal/magazine subscriptions?

I've been thinking about subscribing to a science journal or magazine by mail. Are there any suggestions to which are the best and most inf…

Started by Scarlette Blues

0 Mar 27, 2011

Atheist Wedding - Need some IDEAS!!!

So my g/f and I recently got engaged, and are in the midst of wedding planning now.   We are going churchless for the ceremony, but to be h…

Started by Kevin B

8 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Cat

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 28 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service