Advice (342)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Religious Family

Recently we had an invite to a "function" at my Father-in-laws church. We were assured that we were not going to be preached at and we did…

Started by Genice Daniels

7 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by James

Stuck between a rock and a wooden cross...

Well this is my first post on here, and its a bit of a long one, so please forgive me. Yes, it's another one of those need advice with fami…

Started by Rev. Chris Pagan

3 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Rev. Chris Pagan

Trying to talk sense into my mom.. is it really worth it?

I feel like religion for my mom, is something to ease her fears with life and death. I think death scares her, and thinking about an afterl…

Started by Cynthia

31 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Ed

Apparently 23 year old mothers still have "phases"...

A little back story might be in order, I'll try to keep it short and sweet. My parents were married, made me, got divorced, dad got their m…

Started by Kaleigh Snow Breedlove

3 May 30, 2011
Reply by Kirsten

Passive-Agressive Atheist

Yesterday, I explained to my mom (a strong Christian) how I am not offended when people say "I'll pray for you," because in my eyes, it has…

Started by Katie Bailey

38 May 23, 2011
Reply by T A A

Atheist Poetry/Poetry in science any authors/good poems?

I have to do a poetry anthology for English and i need five poems to analyze i got to choose a theme so I came up with Atheism and Beauty i…

Started by wyatt whyte

1 May 20, 2011
Reply by Chris

12 Step Program redux

I'd like to offer a non-higher power version of the 12 steps. The version I have written is godless and instead focuses on personal account…

Started by JD Stockman

20 May 18, 2011
Reply by Bill

what to say when someone has passed

Hi I'm Tianna. I'm new to this site but let me tell you a bit about me to introduce my topic. Growing up my family is super religious. I wa…

Started by Tianna Vonkeman

16 May 15, 2011
Reply by Cynthia

Family issues like no other.

A typical advice thread on how to deal with family really. I'm pretty sure most of you guys get sick of these, but like everyone else, I be…

Started by Erynes Alderidge

13 May 4, 2011
Reply by Tom Heatherly

Hoping to start an Atheist club at my high school...

So, my friend and I want to start an Atheist/Agnostic/Humanist etc. club at my high school. Our only problem is that right now, we don't kn…

Started by Gray

4 May 4, 2011
Reply by Dave G

RSS

Forum

The Doctor and the Farmer

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 3 hours ago. 11 Replies

FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

Started by Stephen Gunn in Small Talk. Last reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp 4 hours ago. 12 Replies

It happened

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Emperor Milos 8 hours ago. 77 Replies

Lobby

Started by Glen L in Small Talk. Last reply by captain kingsway 12 hours ago. 8 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 21 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service