Advice (353)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What makes someone a "grown up"?

I'm 22 years old and for financial reasons, I'm living with my parents now. A couple days ago, my father told me to "grow up". He was just…

Started by Lindsay Kreis

26 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by choSenfroZen

Overcoming Addiction

I'm fairly new to TA but have enjoyed reading the discussions and hope to get some insight from fellow atheists. I am really struggling wi…

Started by MTF

10 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by MTF

Arguments for evolution

I recently brought up my atheism to a christian friend last night (through email) and explained why I now disbelieve religion.  A couple of…

Started by Merlin Mercer

46 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Merlin Mercer

Is this enough?

Is it enough to site the similarities of the Romulus, Remus and the Moses stories, or the other stories taken from more ancient texts; to m…

Started by Deborah Moreno

4 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by choSenfroZen

Fundraising Ideas for a Documentary?

Hey Guys,   My buddies and I have a great idea for a documentary......very controverssial, very         anti-religious. There is no way we…

Started by Jim Kant

2 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Andrea

How important is it to let people know you're an atheist?

Hullo everyone! :)I was just wondering-how important do you think it is to tell people you're an atheist? I suppose I'm talking about both…

Started by Rose

32 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Mads Kapstad

Need Help! Tell them now or later?

I was raised as a christian and a few months ago I became an atheist. However the members of my family are all still believers. Currently I…

Started by Justin Humphrey

8 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Sarah

Discussion with 2 old classmates on Facebook

Below is the discussion that's been going on between Gary, John and myself.  This is only 1 topic but it's been jumping around between seve…

Started by River Lizard

10 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Steve

What to do?

I feel good by going out every night at 2:00 am and spend the rest of the evening looking for fairies. True, that sometimes I find Tarantu…

Started by Edwin Oliver

0 Jun 5, 2011

Facebook Response

Just saw someone post this:   "ever notice how society and morals started to fall apart right about the time God became optional"   As I th…

Started by Caesar MacEntire

24 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Steve

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 3 hours ago. 18 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Ed 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 6 hours ago. 60 Replies

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Belle Rose 10 hours ago. 1 Reply

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service