Advice (382)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help

HI, I am new to being a Atheist and I keep having people mostly family question me over and over again.  I find I am at a big disadvantge …

Started by CJ

58 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by CJ

Sitting on the fence about a family friend

So I'll be the first person to tell you to ask someone for help but of course I never listen to my own advice...until now. I'm a little los…

Started by Devin Saunders

9 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by CJ

Atheist Job Discrimination?

I have begun looking into forming an atheist/freethinkers organization at my university. While I am very excited to begin, and I am also ap…

Started by Meghan V!

4 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Brandon Hale

My Ex Wife is all the sudden a christian

My ex wife wrote this to me today:  WHY IN GODS NAME DO YOU HAVE AN ATHIEST SYMBOL FOR YOUR FACEBOOK?? YOU ARE A FATHER FIRST AND FOREMOST.…

Started by Todd Morris

96 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Eric Rohn Estes

Athiest family new in Chirstian community

So I'm moving to Minnesota soon. A little spot in the upper corner. The local church is run by my husbands uncle and the small community is…

Started by Natalie

1 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Kevin Strong

What do you say to people that bring up {insert evil persons name} was Atheist!

What do you say to people that bring this up? For me I just cringe/face palm/sigh all at the same time. This is just so frustrating.    I w…

Started by Sophie

27 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by matt.clerke

Fight with family over religion

Hello everyone,   I know the issue of having rational conversations with fundamentalist family members has been discussed in the past, but…

Started by Smokey12499

9 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Meghan McWilliams

Countries that arent bound by religion for marriage in law

My partner and i have begin thinking about our future and we want a wedding, sadly...in our country, cross religion marriage isnt allowed (…

Started by Okinawa R.

4 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Okinawa R.

Atheist Non Profits ??

So i get home today and see an add for a "free sports camp" in out town. K-6th grade welcome. I think to myself, "what a good idea" Not muc…

Started by Robbie Blum

0 Jul 25, 2011

Baptism - Need advice please

Recently, a friend of mine invited me to the baptism of her daughter, which I politely declined to attend.  I should mention that when I wa…

Started by Jackie

66 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by James

RSS

Forum

Belief

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk Jun 20. 0 Replies

Agnosticism

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by Chris Russell Jun 6. 11 Replies

I'm not an atheist anymore...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie Jun 12. 19 Replies

Alex J O'Connor

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman Jun 1. 3 Replies

Blog Posts

Gemini - the twins

Posted by Brad Snowder on June 18, 2017 at 1:58am 0 Comments

Grus - the crane

Posted by Brad Snowder on June 11, 2017 at 12:39am 0 Comments

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service