Advice (378)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drug Testing Question

Hi people! I wanted to get an opinion on what y'all think is right in this situation. My brother's high school is a random drug testing pro…

Started by Sassan K.

73 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Matthew

Does Anyone Have Advice for studying in the UK?

In 2012 I will being graduating with a degree in psychology and criminology. I live in the USA and was thinking about going to grad school…

Started by Dan Z

0 Aug 25, 2011

A bit of a predicament

My friend, who means an awful lot to me and who is a Jehovah's Witness got in to trouble within their faith recently... and It is partly my…

Started by Adam

23 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Jim Meier

Association in germany

is there any atheists association in germany which i could get in touch with them ? the problem is that i can't speak very well german lang…

Started by Mahyar

2 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Mahyar

Finding a roommate that might be Atheist?

Hello everyone. I am looking to find a roommate in the Baltimore area , specifically close to Towson University. The roommate site I signed…

Started by Dustin

0 Aug 21, 2011

This woman really pushes my buttons

There are certain people we will encounter in our lives who will just get at our core anger.   I really need help here because I want so ba…

Started by Aimee Eisiminger

85 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Rick

Help

HI, I am new to being a Atheist and I keep having people mostly family question me over and over again.  I find I am at a big disadvantge …

Started by CJ

58 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by CJ

Sitting on the fence about a family friend

So I'll be the first person to tell you to ask someone for help but of course I never listen to my own advice...until now. I'm a little los…

Started by Devin Saunders

9 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by CJ

Atheist Job Discrimination?

I have begun looking into forming an atheist/freethinkers organization at my university. While I am very excited to begin, and I am also ap…

Started by Meghan V!

4 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Brandon Hale

My Ex Wife is all the sudden a christian

My ex wife wrote this to me today:  WHY IN GODS NAME DO YOU HAVE AN ATHIEST SYMBOL FOR YOUR FACEBOOK?? YOU ARE A FATHER FIRST AND FOREMOST.…

Started by Todd Morris

96 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Eric Rohn Estes

RSS

Forum

How do you define God?

Started by Belle Rose in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 20 minutes ago. 13 Replies

The Abyss of Online Degree Options

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

My walking partner is a sex offender

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by matt.clerke yesterday. 20 Replies

Too little too late you assholes!!!!!

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by TJ 57 minutes ago. 12 Replies

A brave new adventure

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by TJ on Sunday. 9 Replies

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service