Advice (373)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This woman really pushes my buttons

There are certain people we will encounter in our lives who will just get at our core anger.   I really need help here because I want so ba…

Started by Aimee Eisiminger

85 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Rick

Help

HI, I am new to being a Atheist and I keep having people mostly family question me over and over again.  I find I am at a big disadvantge …

Started by CJ

58 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by CJ

Sitting on the fence about a family friend

So I'll be the first person to tell you to ask someone for help but of course I never listen to my own advice...until now. I'm a little los…

Started by Devin Saunders

9 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by CJ

Atheist Job Discrimination?

I have begun looking into forming an atheist/freethinkers organization at my university. While I am very excited to begin, and I am also ap…

Started by Meghan V!

4 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Brandon Hale

My Ex Wife is all the sudden a christian

My ex wife wrote this to me today:  WHY IN GODS NAME DO YOU HAVE AN ATHIEST SYMBOL FOR YOUR FACEBOOK?? YOU ARE A FATHER FIRST AND FOREMOST.…

Started by Todd Morris

96 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Eric Rohn Estes

Athiest family new in Chirstian community

So I'm moving to Minnesota soon. A little spot in the upper corner. The local church is run by my husbands uncle and the small community is…

Started by Natalie

1 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Kevin Strong

What do you say to people that bring up {insert evil persons name} was Atheist!

What do you say to people that bring this up? For me I just cringe/face palm/sigh all at the same time. This is just so frustrating.    I w…

Started by Sophie

27 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by matt.clerke

Fight with family over religion

Hello everyone,   I know the issue of having rational conversations with fundamentalist family members has been discussed in the past, but…

Started by Smokey12499

9 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Meghan McWilliams

Countries that arent bound by religion for marriage in law

My partner and i have begin thinking about our future and we want a wedding, sadly...in our country, cross religion marriage isnt allowed (…

Started by Okinawa R.

4 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Okinawa R.

Atheist Non Profits ??

So i get home today and see an add for a "free sports camp" in out town. K-6th grade welcome. I think to myself, "what a good idea" Not muc…

Started by Robbie Blum

0 Jul 25, 2011

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service