Advice (350)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It shouldn't matter, so why does it?

This girl and I went on a date tonight, I just got back home, and we were sitting around, getting ready to go swimming. I was listening to…

Started by Seth Jon Nonnemaker

2 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Sarah Hayn

Lost a friend because you were an atheist?

It was sometime in high school that I decided I was an atheist and started telling people that I was whenever religion was a the topic of c…

Started by Erica Sutton

4 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

Where do they get off?

To make a long story short, I was at a cook out for this all-star high school football game I got accepted for, and the guy speaking to us…

Started by Seth Jon Nonnemaker

51 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Seth Jon Nonnemaker

Closed-Mindedness

I have a friend, slowly devolving into an acquaintance and occasional source of amusement, that is incredibly closed-minded. When I met him…

Started by Jackson B.

0 Jun 28, 2011

Where Would You Live

My house has been earthquaked out of existence (it will be bowled over next year). Christchurch is not going to be a great place to live fo…

Started by MikeLong

0 Jun 28, 2011

When karma goes wrong.

My mom's sister went into a coma a couple weeks ago. She was really sick for a long time before so it wasn't a big shock to me. After a wee…

Started by LiberalGlory

0 Jun 27, 2011

Unfair treatment

There was an issue that flared up amongst my friends and I at our University recently. We are all university music students. Our choir was…

Started by Russell Larden

30 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Patrick Earley

What makes someone a "grown up"?

I'm 22 years old and for financial reasons, I'm living with my parents now. A couple days ago, my father told me to "grow up". He was just…

Started by Lindsay Kreis

26 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by choSenfroZen

Overcoming Addiction

I'm fairly new to TA but have enjoyed reading the discussions and hope to get some insight from fellow atheists. I am really struggling wi…

Started by MTF

10 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by MTF

Arguments for evolution

I recently brought up my atheism to a christian friend last night (through email) and explained why I now disbelieve religion.  A couple of…

Started by Merlin Mercer

46 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Merlin Mercer

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

Criticize the ideology, not the person?

Started by Erock68la in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 20 minutes ago. 34 Replies

Youtube vids for atheists

Started by Haugurma in Small Talk 25 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Why do we want to show people they are wrong?

Started by Haugurma in Small Talk. Last reply by Haugurma 30 minutes ago. 50 Replies

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by Pope Beanie 53 minutes ago. 76 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service