Advice (344)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dogmatic Atheist or Respectful Husband?

It has been brought to my attention that I may be "dogmatic."   The more I try to talk to my wife about my position on god (no evidence for…

Started by Gary

12 Apr 18
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Render to CAESAR US TAX CODE 501(c)(3)

IM a christian but i think like JESUS IT IS AGAINST THE LAW FOR  A PREACHER TOO GET PAID AND INVEST INTO HOMES AND COMPANIES, that isnt non…

Started by steven ballard

1 Apr 16
Reply by Cesar Deicide

Have you ever wondered "IF"

So i came up with a thought Nothing created the big bang. And nothing created god Both come to the same issue "Nothing created this thing o…

Started by Royal red

40 Apr 10
Reply by Royal red

would like responses to the following quote, in effort to educate others

I had a friend who leads a group of addicts. he asked this on facebook. ***************************************** This was given to me by…

Started by Redacted

29 Apr 10
Reply by Colleen

Unmotivated, Depressed, Lost?

I'm all 3 of these things at the moment because I'm just feeling out-right miserable. I'm not able to express myself well which has left me…

Started by Ari

11 Apr 5
Reply by Belle Rose

Graphic Designer Ethical Dilemma

When I first decided to be a graphic designer in high school I told myself that I would never work for a client that is selling a message o…

Started by Randy Riggs

21 Apr 4
Reply by kris feenstra

Anger and its Management

Hi all, If you know me in the real world or even here on TA you'd know I'm pretty passionate about the image of atheism, deconversion and e…

Started by Kir Komrik

214 Mar 23
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

HELP Needed. Interviewee's for UK based Documentary.

For those who haven't seen the recent post i put up I'm in the pre-production stage of creating a independent  documentary that investigate…

Started by Dan Ashton Lloyd

19 Mar 21
Reply by Andy Hoke

I Have Failed, You Guys

I'll give you guys a brief background to this story... I have been working at a place for almost 5 months.It's my first job.Everyone there…

Started by Bouncy Edhel

31 Mar 20
Reply by Andy Hoke

Dealing With Religious Customers At Work

So I have been working at an insurance agency for four months already. This is my first job. My boss and all of my coworkers are insanely r…

Started by Bouncy Edhel

50 Mar 16
Reply by Bouncy Edhel

RSS

Forum

Help Think Atheist!

Started by David Smith in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 1 hour ago. 19 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Unseen 2 hours ago. 47 Replies

The Angelina Jolie Effect

Started by Belle Rose in Biology and Medicine. Last reply by Belle Rose 3 hours ago. 4 Replies

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 14 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service