Advice (373)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to get out of evangelizing trip?

Hi, So I'm still living with my parents, who are fundamentalist Protestants. I'm 21, but I still depend on them financially since I'm still…

Started by Lizzy Mertens

7 Jan 29
Reply by Arcus

Purpose

I promise I am not a troll and this is a sincere question and not a challenge. I know this will be like the classic 'where do atheists get…

Started by Mike

15 Jan 7
Reply by Gregg RThomas

Just need some encouragement.

Hey guys. I'm a young adult going to college in Texas, and have zero people in my life who share my atheistic views. So it seems like I don…

Started by Roy Walker

14 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Ian Fraiser

What does it mean to have integrity?

I'm putting together a little article about integrity.  Have a think about it.  What does integrity mean to you, and what does it mean not…

Started by Simon Paynton

25 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

Non-Faith Overeaters Anonymous

Hey All- I am looking for a Chicago area non-Faith version of Overeaters Anonymous.  Any ideas.  Even a national group would be helpful sin…

Started by Christopher Turley

1 May 24, 2015
Reply by Jen

Bible Belt Promiscuity

A lot of kids brought up in the Bible Belt get really shy and quiet when it comes to sex (or dating, or even holding hands). This is a bit…

Started by Dante

11 May 22, 2015
Reply by Dr. Bob

I Think I'm Dead... Advice?

Wow, I haven't logged into Think Atheist in over a year! But anyway, that isn't what I wanted to talk about. I have talked to her before bu…

Started by Bouncy Edhel

27 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

Books to read in 2015

I am compiling a list of books I want to read over the next year. I thought it would be fun to collaborate and learn from each other about…

Started by Belle Rose

14 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Stutz

What are your favorite news sources?

I am curious....just to get other people's point of view... What are your favorite news sources? Whether it's a certain news paper, show,…

Started by Belle Rose

4 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Kel

(My first Discussion) What are the main thing that caused you to leave your church.

I am transitioning from Catholicism to Atheism and I was wondering what was the main thing that caused you guys to leave your church? and w…

Started by AlexOfCeaser

3 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Kel

RSS

Forum

How should I handle my atheism with my wife and children?

Started by Israel Dryer in Advice. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

Worse than death

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by daughterofkarl yesterday. 15 Replies

N. De. G. Tyson

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Ernest Doucette on Tuesday. 9 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Blasphemistan (2)

Posted by Noon Alif on September 21, 2016 at 6:00am 2 Comments

Sextans - the sextant

Posted by Brad Snowder on September 18, 2016 at 4:10pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service