Advice (373)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to get out of evangelizing trip?

Hi, So I'm still living with my parents, who are fundamentalist Protestants. I'm 21, but I still depend on them financially since I'm still…

Started by Lizzy Mertens

7 Jan 29
Reply by Arcus

I promise I am not a troll and this is a sincere question and not a challenge. I know this will be like the classic 'where do atheists get…

Started by Mike

15 Jan 7
Reply by Gregg RThomas

Just need some encouragement.

Hey guys. I'm a young adult going to college in Texas, and have zero people in my life who share my atheistic views. So it seems like I don…

Started by Roy Walker

14 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Ian Fraiser

What does it mean to have integrity?

I'm putting together a little article about integrity.  Have a think about it.  What does integrity mean to you, and what does it mean not…

Started by Simon Paynton

25 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

Non-Faith Overeaters Anonymous

Hey All- I am looking for a Chicago area non-Faith version of Overeaters Anonymous.  Any ideas.  Even a national group would be helpful sin…

Started by Christopher Turley

1 May 24, 2015
Reply by Jen

Bible Belt Promiscuity

A lot of kids brought up in the Bible Belt get really shy and quiet when it comes to sex (or dating, or even holding hands). This is a bit…

Started by Dante

11 May 22, 2015
Reply by Dr. Bob

I Think I'm Dead... Advice?

Wow, I haven't logged into Think Atheist in over a year! But anyway, that isn't what I wanted to talk about. I have talked to her before bu…

Started by Bouncy Edhel

27 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

Books to read in 2015

I am compiling a list of books I want to read over the next year. I thought it would be fun to collaborate and learn from each other about…

Started by Belle Rose

14 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Stutz

What are your favorite news sources?

I am curious....just to get other people's point of view... What are your favorite news sources? Whether it's a certain news paper, show,…

Started by Belle Rose

4 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Kel

(My first Discussion) What are the main thing that caused you to leave your church.

I am transitioning from Catholicism to Atheism and I was wondering what was the main thing that caused you guys to leave your church? and w…

Started by AlexOfCeaser

3 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Kel

As an Atheist Mom....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 2 hours ago. 9 Replies

Walk a mile in her hijab

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Paynton on Monday. 1 Reply

Ning 500 error

Started by Stephen in Small Talk. Last reply by Daniel W. on Sunday. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

A Brutal Attack in Pakistan

Posted by Noon Alif on October 25, 2016 at 3:30pm 0 Comments

Sagittarius - the archer

Posted by Brad Snowder on October 22, 2016 at 4:10pm 2 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service