Advice (342)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have you ever wondered "IF"

So i came up with a thought Nothing created the big bang. And nothing created god Both come to the same issue "Nothing created this thing o…

Started by Royal red

40 Apr 10
Reply by Royal red

would like responses to the following quote, in effort to educate others

I had a friend who leads a group of addicts. he asked this on facebook. ***************************************** This was given to me by…

Started by Redacted

29 Apr 10
Reply by Colleen

Unmotivated, Depressed, Lost?

I'm all 3 of these things at the moment because I'm just feeling out-right miserable. I'm not able to express myself well which has left me…

Started by Ari E. S.

11 Apr 5
Reply by Belle Rose

Graphic Designer Ethical Dilemma

When I first decided to be a graphic designer in high school I told myself that I would never work for a client that is selling a message o…

Started by Randy Riggs

21 Apr 4
Reply by kris feenstra

Anger and its Management

Hi all, If you know me in the real world or even here on TA you'd know I'm pretty passionate about the image of atheism, deconversion and e…

Started by Kir Komrik

214 Mar 23
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

HELP Needed. Interviewee's for UK based Documentary.

For those who haven't seen the recent post i put up I'm in the pre-production stage of creating a independent  documentary that investigate…

Started by Dan Ashton Lloyd

19 Mar 21
Reply by Andy Hoke

I Have Failed, You Guys

I'll give you guys a brief background to this story... I have been working at a place for almost 5 months.It's my first job.Everyone there…

Started by Bouncy Edhel

31 Mar 20
Reply by Andy Hoke

Dealing With Religious Customers At Work

So I have been working at an insurance agency for four months already. This is my first job. My boss and all of my coworkers are insanely r…

Started by Bouncy Edhel

50 Mar 16
Reply by Bouncy Edhel

What Shall I Do For College?

2/28/14 I got my ASVAB results yesterday and I had a 75 on the test. My highest scores were in math and science, but the general graph of…

Started by Ari E S

15 Mar 2
Reply by Belle Rose

Adult children breaking free from parents...without smashing relationship

How many of you are young adults, age 21-30? How many of you now have or once had a good relationship with your parents? How much freedom d…

Started by Physeter

12 Feb 22
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

Blog Posts

The Void of Silence

Posted by Carol Foley on July 31, 2014 at 11:02pm 1 Comment

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service