Advice (353)

Featured Discussions

HELP Needed. Interviewee's for UK based Documentary.

For those who haven't seen the recent post i put up I'm in the pre-production stage of creating a independent  documentary that investigate…

Started by Dan Ashton LloydLatest Reply

Anger and its Management

Hi all, If you know me in the real world or even here on TA you'd know I'm pretty passionate about the image of atheism, deconversion and e…

Started by Kir KomrikLatest Reply

Should I Lie to Children?

I'm a 6th grade Social Studies teacher.  The topic of religion as a part of culture comes up all the time.  Today during a discussion of Gr…

Started by Melchior VulpiusLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is There Any Ex-Mennonites or Ex-Amish On This Site?

I am looking for people who are ex-Mennonite or ex-Amish or anyone who is familiar with the religion and way of life. I was raised Mennonit…

Started by Jessica Miller

25 yesterday
Reply by Physeter

Budding Freethinker

A year ago I was a passionate Methodist. Four months ago I was about to become a member of the Roman Catholic Church, and today I am ashame…

Started by Roy Walker

25 on Saturday
Reply by Davis Goodman

The Brave New World.....of online dating.

I figured, what the hell. I'll do anything once. So I went to this "free" online dating site last night, created a profile... First I gues…

Started by Belle Rose

2 Dec 5
Reply by Belle Rose

Broaching atheism with kids?

I'm sure we've all dealt with a situation in which a child who trusts us somehow stumbles across the realization that "wait, you don't go t…

Started by Brian Daurelle

2 Nov 29
Reply by Ed

Parents: help?

So, when I met my daughter's father we were both athiests. She's nearly 5 now, and spends a lot of time with him. That would be great, exce…

Started by Lee

10 Nov 29
Reply by Ed

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

The fact that I'm an atheist and my fiancée is Shinto has never led to arguments or doubts about our commitment to each other. Unlike the A…

Started by Cato Rigas

7 Oct 23
Reply by Ward Cressin

Silent Nights

Hello everyone. So I was planning on my first post being an explanation of where I am and how I got here, however, I think I am just going…

Started by Roy Walker

14 Oct 12
Reply by Michael Smith

Advice: I need some!

Hello, I'm Griffin and I'd first like to introduce myself by saying this is my first time posting on Think Atheist. I mainly just read…

Started by Griffin Buckerfield

5 Oct 6
Reply by Ed

Testing the waters—and the waters aren’t good.

Testing the waters—and the waters aren’t good. I thought I might come out as atheist to my friend a couple weeks ago, when we went on a cam…

Started by Physeter

19 Sep 26
Reply by Virgil

Family Issues.

Hello everyone.                 As some of you probably know I am new to this website and I would like to start out by saying good afternoo…

Started by Stuart VanDyke

29 Sep 21
Reply by Virgil

RSS

Forum

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Virgil 1 minute ago. 130 Replies

Ear-piercing a baby

Started by Simon Mathews in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Belle Rose 4 minutes ago. 13 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by David Seidman 4 hours ago. 8 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 7 hours ago. 25 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Virgil 10 hours ago. 202 Replies

Blog Posts

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Finally, a cool billboard in Arkansas!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 8:21am 2 Comments

Atheist Sites

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service