Advice (381)

Featured Discussions

HELP Needed. Interviewee's for UK based Documentary.

For those who haven't seen the recent post i put up I'm in the pre-production stage of creating a independent  documentary that investigate…

Started by Dan Ashton LloydLatest Reply

Anger and its Management

Hi all, If you know me in the real world or even here on TA you'd know I'm pretty passionate about the image of atheism, deconversion and e…

Started by Kir KomrikLatest Reply

Should I Lie to Children?

I'm a 6th grade Social Studies teacher.  The topic of religion as a part of culture comes up all the time.  Today during a discussion of Gr…

Started by Melchior VulpiusLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RAD

....stands for "reactive attachment disorder." I am "in process" to become a licensed foster parent. I will be taking in teenage boys. I a…

Started by Belle Rose

9 Feb 8
Reply by Unseen

Suicide prevention

I am taking a class on this soon but...I have siblings who are threatening suicide. I don't know what to do or how to support them.

Started by Belle Rose

16 Jan 31
Reply by Simon Paynton

Can you ever really heal from trauma/abuse?

Is it ever possible to heal or are you forever scarred and changed. I understand the whole "from victim to survivor" mentality that you eve…

Started by Belle Rose

29 Jan 29
Reply by Mike Lansing

I need help to figure this out

I need advice about my sister....where to begin....I don't think I have the emotional energy to rehash the story. So just take what I say a…

Started by Belle Rose

2 Jan 29
Reply by destitute

My walking partner is a sex offender

Yep. I sure know how to pick em!!! lol Long story short - several months ago I started walking with this older gentleman. He's never done a…

Started by Belle Rose

22 Jan 26
Reply by Doc Feral

The Abyss of Online Degree Options

Anyone here go to an online school? Did you like it? What was your experience? How did you vet your school for an accreditation or reputati…

Started by Belle Rose

3 Jan 24
Reply by Belle Rose

Any atheists here in a relationship with someone who's religious?

So I'm an atheist and my boyfriend is a Catholic. We agree to disagree on the issue, although the cognitive dissonance really gets to me so…

Started by Mona

11 Jan 12
Reply by destitute

My Daughter's Father.......

Yes...daughter. Well she won't really be my daughter. She is my niece. But I will be taking her in as my sister is on drugs with no signs o…

Started by Belle Rose

29 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Belle Rose

How should I handle my atheism with my wife and children?

Hey all, just wanted to see if I could get your advice.  I came out to my wife as an atheist this past January and now I'm struggling to fi…

Started by Israel Dryer

4 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Noel

Purpose of Life

I need some input and some help with this.  I am an atheist so this is not a troll question.  I would appreciate honest, practical input. I…

Started by Mike

14 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

Forum

How ArtScience Doubts the Supernatural

Started by Stephen Nowlin in Small Talk. Last reply by Stephen Nowlin 33 minutes ago. 1 Reply

Selling Atheism

Started by David Boots in Small Talk. Last reply by David Boots 59 minutes ago. 5 Replies

Free Books to UK Schools

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by David Boots on Wednesday. 1 Reply

Calling me kiddo?

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie on Tuesday. 17 Replies

Blog Posts

Monoceros - the unicorn

Posted by Brad Snowder on February 18, 2017 at 5:45pm 0 Comments

New wave of terrorism

Posted by Noon Alif on February 16, 2017 at 9:54am 2 Comments

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service