Advice (347)

Featured Discussions

HELP Needed. Interviewee's for UK based Documentary.

For those who haven't seen the recent post i put up I'm in the pre-production stage of creating a independent  documentary that investigate…

Started by Dan Ashton LloydLatest Reply

Anger and its Management

Hi all, If you know me in the real world or even here on TA you'd know I'm pretty passionate about the image of atheism, deconversion and e…

Started by Kir KomrikLatest Reply

Should I Lie to Children?

I'm a 6th grade Social Studies teacher.  The topic of religion as a part of culture comes up all the time.  Today during a discussion of Gr…

Started by Melchior VulpiusLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Family Issues.

Hello everyone.                 As some of you probably know I am new to this website and I would like to start out by saying good afternoo…

Started by Stuart VanDyke

28 3 hours ago
Reply by Stuart VanDyke

What do you do when you hurt?

I am hurting. A lot. There's no sugar coating it. I need to laugh....or something. So here's my question: What do you do when you hurt? Wh…

Started by Belle Rose

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Virgil

Testing the waters—and the waters aren’t good.

Testing the waters—and the waters aren’t good. I thought I might come out as atheist to my friend a couple weeks ago, when we went on a cam…

Started by Physeter

7 Sep 12
Reply by Mo Trauen

How do you cure Insanity???

I became an Atheist almost 2 years ago now. When I realized that my faith held no answers for me, I started to re-find the answers to ALL o…

Started by Belle Rose

58 Sep 8
Reply by Belle Rose

Stuck in a Rural Redneck town

I don't want to be lame or anything but I should probably come out about all this. In this town (flora vista).. #1. I have no education. I…

Started by Demetrius Alcala

0 Sep 2

Coming out to parents

Hi guys I've never posted on this site but I'm an 18 year old and serious activist of freethinking at my high school. I tend to criticize r…

Started by Patryk

2 Sep 2
Reply by Demetrius Alcala

Local MPs response to BHA petition for 'Concerns over religious worship in schools'

So I'm a regular petition signer for issues I believe in. One I signed recently was a British Humanist Association one called 'Concerns ove…

Started by looch

0 Jul 8

Help... I'm At A Breaking Point for My Sanity

This is just a rant in order to let off some steam and some things may not correlate in topic. Guys, I don't know why but as graduation has…

Started by Ari

22 May 19
Reply by Morghan

al anon alternatives

Hello folks, I'm new here. I'm looking for an Al Anon type support group without the supreme being/god thing. I'm in Huntington Beach and g…

Started by Mary Ann C

12 May 4
Reply by Belle Rose

Alternative to Church

My wife is a Christian (I'm working on it) and my kids know that she is and that I am not.  I can no longer go to church with them.  I was…

Started by Gary

28 Apr 26
Reply by dataguy

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 1 Comment

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 3 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service