Advice (362)

Featured Discussions

HELP Needed. Interviewee's for UK based Documentary.

For those who haven't seen the recent post i put up I'm in the pre-production stage of creating a independent  documentary that investigate…

Started by Dan Ashton LloydLatest Reply

Anger and its Management

Hi all, If you know me in the real world or even here on TA you'd know I'm pretty passionate about the image of atheism, deconversion and e…

Started by Kir KomrikLatest Reply

Should I Lie to Children?

I'm a 6th grade Social Studies teacher.  The topic of religion as a part of culture comes up all the time.  Today during a discussion of Gr…

Started by Melchior VulpiusLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Non-Faith Overeaters Anonymous

Hey All- I am looking for a Chicago area non-Faith version of Overeaters Anonymous.  Any ideas.  Even a national group would be helpful sin…

Started by Christopher Turley

1 May 24
Reply by Jen

Bible Belt Promiscuity

A lot of kids brought up in the Bible Belt get really shy and quiet when it comes to sex (or dating, or even holding hands). This is a bit…

Started by Dante

11 May 22
Reply by Dr. Bob

I Think I'm Dead... Advice?

Wow, I haven't logged into Think Atheist in over a year! But anyway, that isn't what I wanted to talk about. I have talked to her before bu…

Started by Bouncy Edhel

27 Apr 28
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

Books to read in 2015

I am compiling a list of books I want to read over the next year. I thought it would be fun to collaborate and learn from each other about…

Started by Belle Rose

14 Apr 22
Reply by Stutz

What are your favorite news sources?

I am curious....just to get other people's point of view... What are your favorite news sources? Whether it's a certain news paper, show,…

Started by Belle Rose

4 Apr 17
Reply by Kel

(My first Discussion) What are the main thing that caused you to leave your church.

I am transitioning from Catholicism to Atheism and I was wondering what was the main thing that caused you guys to leave your church? and w…

Started by AlexOfCeaser

3 Apr 17
Reply by Kel

Online degrees....great investment? Or a scam?

I have decided to pursue an advanced degree. I feel like a kid in a candy store at the possibilities. My number one choice is at my local U…

Started by Belle Rose

9 Apr 12
Reply by Pope Beanie

should I worry about my parents kicking me out because of my atheism

My parents are very religious, as well as the rest of my family and my family takes religion very seriously and constantly tell us not to l…

Started by AlexOfCeaser

36 Apr 9
Reply by diggerbanks

What Was It Like to "Come Out?" (To Be Openly Atheist In Your Society)

I've been an atheist for 2 years, so far, and I am still afraid to "come out." I live a secret life as an atheist. I'm a grown man and I'm…

Started by Peter

7 Mar 24
Reply by Noel

Do phobias ever go away completely?

In my quest towards health, healing, and self actualization, there are a few "phobias" that still affect my life in a very big way and I'm…

Started by Belle Rose

7 Mar 18
Reply by Melvinotis

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service