Time: September 21, 2013 from 1pm to 4pm
Location: Hamilton Grange Branch Library
Street: 503 West 145th St (between Amsterdam Ave. & Broadway)
City/Town: New York, NY
Event Type: discussion, group
Organized By: Giddian Beer
Latest Activity: Sep 16, 2013
Suggested topics for September:
1. How far will people go in letting go of belief once they are given a set of facts or will they hang on to the belief.
2. Issues with Revelations: 666 the number of the beast refers to emperor Nero, when his name is translated from Greek to Hebrew.
3. Top 10 Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Jesus:
10. No one will kill you for not drinking Beer.
9. Beer doesn't tell you how to have sex.
8. Beer has never caused a major war.
7. They don't force Beer on minors who can't think for themselves.
6. When you have a Beer, you don't knock on people's doors trying to give it away.
5. Nobody's ever been burned at the stake, hanged, or tortured over his brand of Beer.
4. You don't have to wait 2000+ years for a second Beer.
3. There are laws saying Beer labels can't lie to you.
2. You can prove you have a Beer.
1. If you've devoted your life to Beer, there are groups to help you stop.
Let's find some more.